ignite80 is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the ignite80.com, peakperformancequiz.com, ownyourworkplace.com, thebestplacetoworkbook.com, thesleepadvantagecourse.com, thepeakworkperformancesummit.com, and peakperformanceformula.com websites. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means ignite80.com. “Our site” means ignite80.com, peakperformancequiz.com, ownyourworkplace.com, thebestplacetoworkbook.com, thesleepadvantagecourse.com, thepeakworkperformancesummit.com, and peakperformanceformula.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to ignite80.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of ignite80.com and ignite80.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser)
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with ignite80.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
- If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a ignite80.com product
- as required by law
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: hiATignite80DOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside ignite80.com. No part of ignite80.com web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18. If your child has submitted any information and you would like such information removed, please contact us in writing via email.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: hiATignite80DOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
ignite80.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from ignite80.com or ignite80.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
- To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, ignite80.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by ignite80.com will clearly identify ignite80.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: [email protected] ignite80.com or [email protected] (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @ ignite80.com or @ignite80.com).
- Any email from ignite80.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at ignite80.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by ignite80.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by ignite80.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: ignite80.com
Email Address: hiATignite80DOTcom
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
ignite80.com understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. We do not ensure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. If your communication to us includes confidential information that is sent outside of the ignite80.com subdomain, you may want to contact us by using regular mail or telephone. ignite80.com and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. ignite80.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages. When you visit our site, you may select a link to an external web site outside our service, which means you will leave our site. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. These other sites are not subject to our privacy statement and we are not responsible for the privacy policies for these other sites, nor for the use of any information that these sites may collect. Information displayed on third-party sites are not supported or endorsed by us.
From time to time, ignite80.com will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that ignite80.com has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of ignite80.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: hiATignite80DOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)